Welcome to my newest blog! I'm gonna post here all the things that are running through my mind and let you read them all... I hope you like my ideas and i expect your comments on them.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Clueless

‘Tis the most darkest room.
so helpless am I.
on bended knees am I.
a very lost soul am I.

‘Tis when mine mind’s not in peace,
so much perplexed head have I,
puzzled decisions have I,
bare yet gullible eyes have I.

Nothing can heal me.
Nothing can save.
Nothing can help me.
Nothing… nothing but I.

Leaden clouds, feeble moonlight,
the face of the sun hiding,
Noone seemed to outright.
All their heads back turning.

Lonely as a sea it could be,
lifeless as an untoiled soil,
unchained, loveless melody,
Killing me slowly as it used to be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home