Welcome to my newest blog! I'm gonna post here all the things that are running through my mind and let you read them all... I hope you like my ideas and i expect your comments on them.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I am, therefore I am


A person who is amicable in times of need… A person with substance and yet with sense of humor… A person who is sometimes happy-go-lucky and wishy-washy… A person who is totally tactful… A person who has dignity and integrity… A person who is an unfeigned and trustworthy friend… A person who is sometimes extrovert, sometimes introvert… A person who is very appreciative of others have done to him or for him… A person who is cynical at times… A person who has mysterious and unfathomable personality… A person whose fervor in life is dreaming…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home