Welcome to my newest blog! I'm gonna post here all the things that are running through my mind and let you read them all... I hope you like my ideas and i expect your comments on them.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I've Made It!


I know I've made it when I feel that I am already fulfilled with the things around me.
Self-fulfillment for me is satisfaction and success.
For me, I've made it when I feel I am already in the top of the world.
Oh gosh, what a cliche.
But anyway, many obstacles come my way and I know I can go through all those things because of determination, perseverance, inspiration, and self-confidence.
If these four ingredients were combined into one bowl, then, I would say I can overcome what seems to be unsurmountable and impossible.
And, hence, I can say that I've made it.
I'm fulfilled.
And, of course, I am overwhelming with gladness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home