Welcome to my newest blog! I'm gonna post here all the things that are running through my mind and let you read them all... I hope you like my ideas and i expect your comments on them.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Someday...



This is the latest song of Nina. And this, I think, is my favorite song right now. I hope you like it too.





SOMEDAY, YOU’RE GONNA REALIZE ONE DAY,
YOU’LL SEE THIS THRU MY EYES B
Y THEN I WON’T EVEN BE THERE
I’LL BE HAPPY SOMEWHERE
EVEN IF I CARED I KNOW YOU DON’T
REALLY SEE MY WORTH YOU THINK YOU’RE
THE LAST GUY ON EARTH WELL
I’VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU I KNOW
I’M NOT THAT STRONG BUT
IT WON’T TAKE LONG
WON’T TAKE LONG SOMEDAY..
SOMEONE'S GONNA LOVE ME
THE WAY I WANTED YOU TO NEED ME.
SOMEDAY..SOMEONE'S GONNA
TAKE YOUR PLACE.. ONE DAY,
I'LL FORGET ABT YOU...
YOU'LL SEE I WON'T EVEN MISS YOU...
SOMEDAY...SOMEDAY...
RIGHT NOW I KNOW YOU CAN TELL
I’M DOWN AND I’M NOT DOING WELL
BUT ONE DAY THESE TEARS
THEY WILL ALL RUN DRY I WON’T
HAVE TO CRY…SWEET GOODBYE SOMEDAY..
SOMEONE'S GONNA LOVE ME
THE WAY I WANTED YOU TO NEED ME.
SOMEDAY..SOMEONE'S GONNA TAKE YOUR PLACE..
ONE DAY, I'LL FORGET ABT YOU...
YOU'LL SEE I WON'T EVEN MISS YOU...
SOMEDAY...SOMEDAY...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home